I designed this TouchOSC layout for Cubase 6.5.
This layout controls Cubase parameters in three ways:
1. Through the Generic Remote,
2. Through the Quick Controls, and
3. Through Midi CCs and Notes, which can be recorded to any MIDI channel directly.
To use this layout:
1. Install TouchOSC app on you tablet and install the TouchOSC bridge on your computer.
2. Establish a connection between your iPad and the computer.
3. Download the layout files . (Download Here).
4. Put the .touchosc file on your device.
5. Import the xml files into Cubase. There are two files, one for the quick controls and one for the generic remote.
All files are fully editable. if you see a problem (such as a repeated CC# or a wrong assignment), or need to change something, please edit the related parameters.
A few things such as the Master fader and meters may need to be re-connected.
Here are the images of this layout: